Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Mosíah 15:15 y 16

Mosíah 15:15 y 16
15:   And O how beautiful upon the mountains were their feet!
16:   And again, how beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those that are still publishing peace!

That is my missionary joke for the week. I'm pretty sure my feet have never looked less beautiful.  I've got some pretty beautiful blisters, I guess. But anywho... 

¡¡¡¡Feliz Navidad!!!! I really think it needs to be cold to be Christmas, but it's whatever. This week was insane! I don't think I've ever worked this much! We saw lot's of miracles as well. This week we had divisiones again, but this time Elder Rumualdo came to Baradero! For two days! There were lots of lessons learned. When Elder Rumualdo got here, we had the mindset of just talking to everyone, and we did it! He is such a great example to me, probably one of my favorite zone leaders of all time, even if he kept complaining for all the walking he had to do on the top-quality Baradero streets, haha. In those two days we gave out 14 Books of Mormon. It was miracle after miracle, seven books each day! I was so happy, and I thought, ''We can share 30 Books of Mormon this week.'' So I tried to keep up the fire with Elder Martínez and Saturday night we handed out the thirtieth book! And then Sunday was filled with miracles in church. One of our investigators came who said she wouldn't this week, and then Hermano Salas (We think he is part of the Bs As Temple Presidency) brought a FAMILY to church! We were so happy. And the ward did a really good job fellowshipping them. They don't have their schedule quite figured out yet, but we will be meeting with them either Friday or Saturday. Pray for the best!

Once again, I learned that God loves us, that He blesses us when we really try, and it's usually not in the way we were planning. Usually, what we do never turns out the way we want, but our Heavenly Father with His extensive love goes forth and brings us miracles. I love Him. I love Jesus Christ as well. 

Go and read this https://www.lds.org/liahona/2016/12/the-divine-power-of-grace?lang=eng&_r=1&cid=HP_MO_12-12-2016_dPFD_fLHNA_xLIDyL2-4_ and then Moroni 10:33 and 34. Heavenly Father And Jesus Christ love us. As we move nearer to them, they will fill us with Their grace. 

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. See you all soon enough (less than six months wow)! 
Atte:
Elder Hardcastle =)

No comments:

Post a Comment